We offer a 30-minute fixed fee telephone consultation to a landlord, tenant, buyer or seller who may need some initial guidance on a particular issue related to commercial property. We do this because you may need some guidance and direction on your legal rights but do not necessarily wish to formally instruct a solicitor to act on your behalf.
Please note: If you do decide to officially instruct us at a later date, the £100.00 plus VAT will be added as a credit to your account and will be applied to your first invoice.
When you book your 30-minute consultation with Osman Dervish examples of what you may wish to discuss include:
- Queries arising out of your commercial lease, whether you are a landlord or tenant, including rent reviews and lease renewal;
- Heads of Terms negotiated with the landlord or the landlord’s agent;
- Questions about an ongoing or proposed sale or purchase of a commercial property;
- A second opinion on legal advice you are currently receiving.
The Booking and Appointment Process
- Book your appointment via Calendly (below) – please complete all details as we need these to adhere to a regulatory requirements.
- You will be called at the allocated time by a member of our support team who will take the fixed fee payment of £100 plus VAT.
- You will then be transferred to Osman Dervish to discuss your matter.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or book using the calendar below.