Every year we host a Christmas Quiz to raise funds for a local charity. This year we raised £1074 for Camphill Village Trust an amazing charity which supports adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems.
The video is a sample of questions from our Christmas themed Quiz. Do you know the answers? Why not test your knowledge, the answers are revealed below.
Scroll down to reveal the answers
1. Who invented electric Christmas Tree lights?
Answer: Edward Johnson
2. In the 2009, Muppet Christmas Carol what year does Jacob Marley die?
3. At what age does the average UK person attempt to cook their first Christmas Dinner?
4. What is the world record number of brussel sprouts eaten in one minute?
5. Who was the first person to reach the North Pole?
Answer: Robert Pearly in 1909